Get to know 11Onze’s social networks
11Onze is an active community in the financial world. La Plaça is the agora of this empowered community, where people debate, inform and learn. That is why it is important that we disseminate information through the right channels. At 11Onze we have eight social networks where we explain who we are, what we do and why we do it. Still not following us? Go ahead!
Each social network has its own objectives and message, its own idiosyncrasy. If we want to be a community, each user who visits La Plaça must be able to do so in the way that is most comfortable for them. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Telegram, YouTube, Spotify and TikTok make up the entire digital universe of 11Onze. Let’s see what function each one fulfils!
- Twitter: expanding the message. For 11Onze, Twitter is the loudspeaker to reach out beyond our community. We want to be part of the social, political and economic debate in Catalonia, and this social network offers us the opportunity to make ourselves known, to connect with the interests of citizens. That’s why we play an active role, with threads of tweets about who we are, surveys on topics of interest, product news or audiovisual or current affairs content. Of course, we are clear that we learn from the comments made to us, but without getting into controversy.
- Instagram: reaching Gen Z and women. On Instagram you will see that lately we have been changing the aesthetics of the posts and stories we publish, because we want to reach young people and female entrepreneurs. We encourage interaction and debate and we promote financial culture in a social network where everything happens too fast. We believe that, even on Instagram, it is possible to create entertaining but interesting content.
- Telegram: a weekly scoop. Telegram is the network that allows us to connect with the community in a closer and more exclusive way. Every week we send a message to catch up on what is being said in La Plaça. That’s where we reserve the content for scoops.
- Facebook: weaving a family. On Facebook, we reserve the right to disseminate all those current affairs or financial contents that may be of interest to the family as a whole. That video you keep to give advice to your children, that news you want to explain to your father or mother, because it helps you to organise your day-to-day finances. We want to use Facebook to strengthen closer ties.
- Linkedin: corporate social responsibility. Linkedin is where we reserve all corporate content or content related to work and new technologies. We consider Linkedin to be the network that allows us to visualise ourselves as an innovative company and to connect with companies and workers who have the same interests in the financial world.
- YouTube: a space for audiovisuals. Everything you need to see to believe about 11Onze is on YouTube. There, we started to explain the whole selection process of our team of agents and we continue to upload all the videos that we consider to be of interest to make our initiative known to the world.
- Spotify: all the podcasts in your pocket. With the Pasta Z podcast, where generation Z takes the floor to talk about the financial world, we want to accompany you in your free time, on that bus or metro journey that you don’t know how to fill, at lunchtime or snack time. Because we want you to carry us in your pocket.
- TikTok: our youngest channel. You’ll find videos on interesting topics.
If you liked this article, we recommend you read:
“The human factor is extremely important”3 min read
“We are a team of good people who believe that a country tool
We are a fincom3 min read
For months we have been explaining what we are and why we are like this.