Rules of the House
La Plaça, Digital Fintech Community
Our mission statement
The aim of 11Onze Holdings SCA is to provide you with a digital community enriched by the participation of all those who are part of it.
To ensure good use of our platform, we have community guidelines to describe what we do and do not allow. These guidelines are our acceptable use policy, so if you find content that shouldn’t be there, please let us know.
We use your reports to learn and evolve our standards, and we work with subject-matter experts to inform and update our guidelines.
11Onze Holdings SCA is not a place for antagonistic, explicit, false or misleading, harmful, hateful, or violent content or behaviour. We may remove, limit, or block the distribution of such content and the accounts, individuals, groups, and domains that create or disseminate it based on the harm it represents.
We are committed to presenting you with clear and transparent expectations that are easy to understand and follow. If you have questions or encounter problems, please contact us.
Our digital community is not a place for disinformation, misinformation, or the individuals or groups that spread or create it. We remove or limit the distribution of false or misleading fake news content that may harm the well-being, safety, or trust of users or the public, including:
- Medically unsupported health claims that risk public health and safety, including the promotion of false cures, anti-vaccination advice, or misinformation about public health or safety emergencies.
- False or misleading content about individuals or protected groups that promotes fear, hate, or prejudice.
- False or misleading content that encourages turning individuals, groups of people, places, or organizations into targets of harassment or physical violence.
- Conspiracy theories.
- Content that originates from disinformation campaigns.
- Factual information that’s published or deliberately modified to erode trust or inflict harm, such as changing or omitting context, date, or time.
- Fabricated or meaningfully manipulated visual or audio content that erodes trust or causes harm.
Civic participation misinformation
- False or misleading content that impedes an election’s integrity or an individual’s or group’s civic participation, including registering to vote, voting, and being counted in a census
- False or misleading information about the dates, times, locations, and procedure for voting or participating in a census
- Content that misleads voters about how to correctly fill in and submit a ballot, including a postal vote or census form
- False or misleading information about who can vote or participate in a census and what information must be provided in order to participate
- False or misleading statements about who is collecting information and/or how it will be used
- False or misleading information about public safety that is intended to deter people from exercising their right to vote or participate in a census
- Content that encourages or instructs voters or participants to misrepresent themselves or participate illegally
- Content apparently intended to de-legitimise election results on the basis of false or misleading claims
- Threats against voting locations, census, or voting personnel, or voters or census participants, including intimidation of vulnerable or protected groups of voters or participants
We don’t allow content that reveals personal or sensitive information. We remove:
- Personal ID and passport information
- Private contact information and addresses
- Online login information (usernames and passwords)
- Photos of private people that they don’t want posted online
- Personal financial or medical history
This community is not a place for hate content or individuals and groups that promote hate activities. We limit distribution or remove such content and accounts, which include:
- Slurs or negative stereotypes, caricatures and generalizations
- Support for hate groups and people promoting hateful activities, prejudice and conspiracy theories
- Condoning or trivializing violence because of a victim’s membership in a vulnerable or protected group
- Support for white supremacy, limiting women’s rights and other discriminatory ideas
- Hate-based conspiracy theories and misinformation, such as Holocaust denial
- Denial of an individual’s gender identity or sexual orientation, and support for conversion therapy and related programmes
- Attacks on individuals including public figures based on their membership in a vulnerable or protected group
- Mocking or attacking the beliefs, sacred symbols, movements or institutions of the protected or vulnerable groups identified below
Protected and vulnerable groups include: persons grouped on the basis of their actual or perceived race, colour, caste, ethnicity, immigration status, national origin, religion or faith, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.
Harassment and criticism
This community is not a place to insult, hurt, or antagonize individuals or groups of people. There are good reasons to express criticism, but we may limit distribution or remove insulting content in order to maintain a positive and inspiring place; this includes:
- Manipulated images intended to degrade or shame
- Shaming people for their bodies or assumed sexual or romantic history
- Sexual remarks about people’s bodies and solicitations or offers of sexual acts
- Criticism involving name-calling, profanity and other insulting language or imagery
- Mocking someone for experiencing sadness, grief, loss, or outrage
This is not a place for the exploitation of people or animals. We will remove or limit the distribution of content and accounts that engage in practices that may harm people or animals, including sexual, physical, or financial exploitation. This includes:
- Sexualization or sexual exploitation of minors, such as grooming, sexual remarks, or inappropriate imagery. If we find it, we’ll report it to relevant authorities such as the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Non-consensual images, meaning images of a private or sexual nature obtained or published without consent. This includes revenge porn and up-skirt images.
- Adult sexual services that may involve sexual or physical exploitation or trafficking, such as sex cams and escort services.
- Human trafficking, slavery, servitude, and forced or compulsory labour.
- Other illegal commercial exploitation, such as trading of organs or products made from human remains or body parts.
- The sale of wild animals or protected and endangered wildlife.
- Corpses, animal parts, or products derived from cat or dog parts, or protected and endangered wildlife, including ivory.
- Irresponsible and harmful animal tourism or otherwise exploitative practices such as organized animal fighting.
This community is not a place for pornography. We limit the distribution or remove adult and explicit content, including:
- Fetish imagery
- Vivid sexual descriptions
- Graphic depictions of sexual activity
- Images of nudity where the poses, camera angles, or props suggest pornographic intent
We do our best to differentiate between pornography and other mature content. For example, you can save content about sexual health, breastfeeding, mastectomies, art, education, and well-being with adult nudity given the non-pornographic context, but we may limit its distribution, so people don’t run into it accidentally.
Self-harm and harmful behaviour
This community is not a place for content that depicts, rationalizes, or encourages suicide, self-harm, eating disorders or substance abuse. We will limit distribution or remove such content, which includes:
- Self-harm instructions
- Suicidal thinking and quotes
- Graphic or otherwise triggering imagery or descriptions of self-harm
- Promotion of self-harm
- Mockery of people who self-harm or who have attempted or died by suicide
- Images of accessories used to self-harm
- Negative self-talk and insensitive humour about self-harming behaviour
- Suicide pacts, challenges, and hoaxes
Graphic violence and threats
This community is not a place for graphic violence or threatening language. We limit distribution or remove such content, which includes:
- Content that shows the use of violence
- Disturbing scenes from before or after violent events
- Threats or language that glorifies violence
In a few cases, we allow the saving of disturbing images dedicated to remembrance and advocacy, but limit distribution of such content in public parts of the platform.
This community is not a place for violent content, groups, or individuals. We restrict the distribution or remove content and accounts that encourage, praise, promote, or provide assistance to dangerous actors or groups and their activities. This includes:
- Terrorist organizations
- Gangs and other criminal organizations
Dangerous goods and activities
This community is not a place to trade or sell certain regulated goods (products or substances that can cause harm when used, altered, or manufactured irresponsibly) or for the display or promotion of dangerous activities. We limit the distribution or remove such content and accounts, which include:
- Individuals and unlicensed retailers offering to sell, purchase, or trade alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and weapons, including firearms and accessories, firearm parts or attachments, or ammunition
- Content from or about unverified, unapproved, or rogue online pharmacies
- Offers, attempts, or instructions to bypass purchasing laws and regulation
- Instructions for creating lethal or toxic substances
- Instructions for creating lethal weapons, such as bombs or grenades, including 3D printed weapons
- Commercial sales of marijuana, marijuana products, and paraphernalia
- Commercial sales of certain weapons and attachments
- Harmful pranks or challenges that risk imminent physical harm or extreme emotional distress, especially if showing or encouraging the participation of minors
Comments and messages from all users
All of our Community Guidelines apply to all users who use our platform, whether they are adding posts, commenting, messaging, or otherwise interacting on the platform. We may limit distribution or remove violations of the Community Guidelines. This includes:
- Private information
- Unsolicited chain mail
- Criticism using insulting language
- Comments and solicitations of a sexual nature
- Unsolicited or irrelevant product and business promotion
- Hateful or shaming remarks such as comments about physical appearance
Users are responsible for indicating the commercial nature of the content they post (such as using #ad to indicate that their content is a Paid Association). These partnerships must comply with our advertising guidelines, including prohibited and restricted content guidelines.
Comments, messages, videos and content from Agents or other users
The authors of messages, videos, and comments expressed in any format are solely responsible for their content. The information shared, as well as their opinions, affiliations, and beliefs are at their own discretion and responsibility, and cannot be linked to 11Onze Holdings SCA or any other entity, which shall be exonerated from any liability.
Intellectual property and other rights
To respect the rights of people inside and outside the Community, please:
- Do not infringe anyone’s intellectual property, privacy, or other rights.
- Do not do anything or post content that violates laws or regulations.
- Do not use the platform’s name, logo, or trademark in a way that confuses people.
Security and access to the site
To protect the platform, we ask you to do the following:
- Do not access, use, or alter our systems or the systems of our technical providers.
- Do not breach or circumvent our security measures or test the vulnerability of our systems or networks.
- Do not use any undocumented or unsupported method to access, search, scrape, download, or change any part of the platform.
- Do not attempt to reverse engineer our software.
- Do not attempt to interfere with users, hosts, or networks, such as sending a virus, overloading, spamming, or mail bombing.
- Do not collect or store personally identifiable information from the platform or individuals on the platform without permission.
- Do not share your password, allow anyone to access your account or do anything that could put your account at risk.
- Do not attempt to buy or sell access to your account, boards, or usernames, or transfer account features in exchange for compensation.
We want the inspiration and ideas in our community to be of high quality and useful, so we delete spam when we find it. We ask you to be considerate of others’ experiences and not to spread spam or engage in spammy behaviour.
Our guidelines on spam are:
- Do not use automation that has not been explicitly approved by 11Onze Holdings SCA. This includes unauthorised services that automatically perform actions on your behalf.
- Do not create or operate inauthentic accounts, create bulk accounts, or create new accounts for the purpose of violating these guidelines.
- Do not create or save repetitive, misleading, or irrelevant content in an attempt to make money.
- Do not link to websites that are unsafe, misleading, untrustworthy, unoriginal, or that facilitate or encourage spam. Websites should have original content that adds unique value.
- Do not send unsolicited messages or make mass irrelevant comments, especially when they are misleading or commercial in nature.
- Do not attempt to artificially manipulate distribution, clicks, or other metrics, including but not limited to: buying or selling share, “stuffing” irrelevant keywords, generating inauthentic traffic, using fake or compromised accounts to engage in coordinated activities.
- Do not attempt to circumvent our anti-spam systems, for example, by using shorteners, redirects, or intermediate websites to hide the final destination of a link.
Fraudulent use of “Virtual Token”.
Users of the platform can acquire so-called “PELES”, which is a digital currency, a Virtual Token, as they interact on the platform.
If a user, through the use of specific programs or by any other means, abuses the program or manipulates the platform in order to artificially gain such currency or by altering its normal use, they will be penalized and their Wallet will be evaluated accordingly.
Any unauthorized means of acquiring such currency may result in the forfeiture of such currency.
Our guidelines for the use of “PELES” are:
- In general, you should only trade through your single account.
- Content posted by users should be original and add unique value.
- Be transparent about the commercial nature of your content and about your links and behaviour.
- Do not attempt to artificially manipulate the platform’s algorithms.
We may remove, limit or block the distribution of content or accounts that violate our Guidelines.
Finally, be sure to follow all relevant laws and regulations.