Betting on the Catalan market and shopping online
During the Christmas holidays we are likely to resort to online shopping, but not so often we bet, also on the Internet, on the Catalan market. We take a look at the main Catalan platforms where you can buy with the latest technology, but close to home.
To buy products with soul from home, you don’t have to go to the other side of the world. In Catalonia we can find a good handful of platforms that act as intermediaries between small producers and the most committed customers. Don’t know what to give for Christmas? We invite you to take a look at these seven digital shops.
- Amazcat, a global platform. Amazcat aspires to be the Catalan Amazon. Here you can find all kinds of local products, classified into various categories: supermarket, cleaning and household, ecological products, computers, fashion, sports, accessories, beauty, stationery, books, babies, pets, leisure, culture, motor, DIY… Everything and more: Amazcat defines itself as an “all-in-one” and offers customised websites to companies that want to sell their products through the platform.
- Productes de la terra, building the Catalan Countries. T-shirts with a message, necklaces and bracelets, books, posters and esteladas. On their website you can find all kinds of merchandising and products from the Catalan Countries and their main associations, such as the Plataforma en Defensa de l’Ebre or the Coordinadora d’Associacions per la Llengua Catalana.
- Productes catalans, the charm of artisan food. This platform born in Sant Joan de les Abadesses brings together all kinds of handmade products made by small producers. You can find rice, pasta, cheese or cold meats, to buy one by one or in baskets.
- El rebost català, for sweating ‘ratafia’. If you are looking for a gourmet space, this pantry is your platform. There are mainly good wines and spirits, but also a lot of quality food to accompany all these drinks, such as cheeses, jams, chocolates and chocolates.
- Empremta catalana, merchandising with roots. They sell T-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, bags, notebooks, key rings, baby clothes… All this and more with fun and customisable designs in Catalan. To surprise those you most appreciate.
- Tastets, lots and corporate gifts. If you want to give gourmet products as gifts in your company, prepare personalised packages for events or details for groups or work teams, this is your platform.
- Comprem a casa, and of proximity. If you are looking for a market where you can bet on small producers in your area or region, this platform allows you to search by territory and be sure that the products you buy are from kilometre 0.
11Onze is becoming a phenomenon as the first Fintech community in Catalonia. Now, it releases the first version of El Canut, the super app of 11Onze, for Android and Apple. El Canut, the first universal account can be opened in Catalan territory.
If you liked this article, we recommend you read:
Buying local3 min read
Small stores open virtual shops of local products to build bridges between producers and
The secrets hidden in the Santa Llúcia Fair3 min read
We have to go back to 1736 for the first record of the existence
M’agradat molt! Moltes mercès👏👏👏
Gràcies, Ricard! Bon Any Nou!
A més d’aquestes interessants opcions, jo afegiria el Mercat Arrels per a productes de la pagesia.
Bona opció, Joaquim, i moltes gràcies pel teu comentari.
Gràcies per aquestes recomanacions
Bona informació ja m’he fet en tres d’elles.
Moltes gràcies pel teu comentari, Alícia!!!
Hi ha productes bons i a preus interessants.
Totalment d’acord hem de fer país. Seguim endavant
A vegades, no sé on buscar. Prenc nota. Gràcies
Gràcies, Francesc sempre aprenem coses, Seguim endavant!!
Moltes gràcies. Bona informació com sempre.
Moltes gràcies pels teus afalagaments, Carme!!!