In 2022, 11Onze is coming back twice as strong
2021 was the year that saw the birth of 11Onze. 2022 will see the project grow, rolling out more and more products.
11Onze faces 2022 with the optimism of knowing that the growth of the Catalan fincom is inevitable. Having overcome the birth and consolidation hurdles typical of any start-up and those specific to a company that questions the status quo, it is now clear to everyone that 11Onze is here to stay.
At this point, in 2022 the company will begin to roll out products that will eventually make it an essential nation-building tool for the country. Step by step, so as not to fail those who have placed their trust in us. 11Onze ends the year with 11,000 people in La Plaça, which has become an active population with more inhabitants, for example, than Premià de Dalt. The future of 11Onze is built on this community.
We review some milestones achieved during 2021.
- El Circuit. In January we carried out our original employee selection process.
- L’Academy. In March we trained the selected agents.
- La Plaça. The day before St. George’s Day we launched La Plaça explaining El Gran Secret dels Catalans.
- The Magazine. Since then, in the Magazine and with Podcasts, we haven’t stopped explaining the project.
- El Canut. On 1 October we launched it and opened the first accounts.
- The payment cards. From that moment on you could order debut cards, virtual cards and also pay with your mobile phone.
And in 2022, more to come. With you, we will be twice as strong.
11Onze is becoming a phenomenon as the first Fintech community in Catalonia. Now, it releases the first version of El Canut, the super app of 11Onze, for Android and Apple. El Canut, the first universal account can be opened in Catalan territor
If you liked this article, we recommend you read:
‘Are fintech communities the future of banking?’1 min read
The Fintech Times, a leading news outlet for Fintech...
Press celebrates the launch of El Canut1 min read
Fintech and new banking specialised media continue...