The best home insurance with 11Onze Segurs
In line with the founding objectives of 11Onze, we offer tools that make it easier for our community to manage their money by reducing essential expenses. That’s why we are launching 11Onze Segurs, where our agents will help you get the best home insurance at the best price and with benefits for society.
11Onze goes one step further in the services offered to its community. Now the time has come to cover another essential expense with 11Onze Segurs. The aim is simple: to get home insurance at the best price, with the fastest assistance on the market, and improving the environment in which we live.
To make this possible, 11Onze has teamed up with Tuio, joining forces to offer a unique market proposal. As Raul Casado, Head of Marketing and Sales at 11Onze (CMSO) explains, “The new insurance product brings together everything we need to offer the best product to our community, with an affordable price and very competitive coverage. This is an advantage that we can offer to our customers who are part of the 11Onze community”.
Insurance managed with ethical and supportive criteria
Our home insurance proposal is simple: we eliminate unnecessary paperwork, hidden clauses, and we are totally transparent. We don’t want you to overpay for cover you don’t need, and we clearly detail what is and isn’t covered. We also have a monthly subscription, so you only pay for what you need, when you need it.
Even so, we are committed to society, and we make sure that most of the profits are not distributed to shareholders and managers, but to NGOs of your choice. In this sense, the 11Onze partner in this product is a certified B Corp, a global movement of people and companies that want to have a positive impact on society, trying to be part of the solution and not part of the problem.
This approach subverts the traditional insurance model. Normally, companies try to save on claims in order to maintain their profits. In the new model promoted by 11Onze Segurs, 25% of what is paid for the insurance is the income of the insurance company. The remaining 75% goes to cover claims and to NGOs.
The insurtech revolution
The start-ups known as Insurtech (insurance & technology) are revolutionising the insurance sector, offering customers more flexibility and transparency in the conditions of cover, together with unbeatable prices. In other words, just what customers have always demanded, but which traditional insurers have never provided.
The fact that you can do everything from your mobile phone speeds up the process and, in the case of 11Onze Segurs, allows for very fast assistance. In the event of an emergency, you will have a RACC technician at home. If it is a non-urgent claim, you will receive an affirmative or negative answer within 24 hours and within 48 hours you should have the technician at home.
11Onze agents are already taking out insurance policies and helping our customers to transfer from their current company to 11Onze Segurs.
If you want to discover fair insurance for your home and for society, check 11Onze Segurs.
If you liked this article, we recommend you read:
Insurtech: the future of insurance2 min read
Just as fintechs have provoked a paradigm shift in the banking