Guide to events in Europe in 2023
We are closing a year in which the reactivation of the tourism sector has been consolidated. With the return to normality, there is a desire to get back to pending trips and enjoy tourism without restrictions. So we have compiled a list of the best events that will take place in Europe in 2023.
- Grab your mask and experience the Carnival of Venice in Italy.
4th of February to 21st of February
- Have a pint, wear your shamrocks, and watch the parade on St Patrick’s Day in Ireland.
17th of March
- Wake up and smell the roses at Keukenhof: Amsterdam’s Tulip & Flower Festival in the Netherlands.
1st of April to 30th of April
- Get some gardening tips and tricks at the Chelsea Flower Show in London, England.
22nd of May to Saturday 27th of May
- Have a bop to some techno at Ultra-Europe in Split, Croatia.
July of 7th to July of 9th
- Experience some authentic folk music at the Zagreb Folk Festival in Croatia.
- Listen to some incredible folk music artists from across the UK at Cambridge Folk Festival in England.
27th of July to 30th of July
- Join the “playground for beer connoisseurs” at the Oktoberfest in Munich.
16th of September to 3rd of October.
- Enjoy music and culture at Sziget Festival in Hungary.
10th of August to 15th of August
- Soak up art, satire, and tradition at Las Fallas de Valencia in Spain.
26th of February
- Absorb some art at Art Basel in New York, Hong Kong, Miami Beach, and virtual events.
15th of June to 18th of June
- Participate in “The World’s Biggest Food Fight” at La Tomatina, Spain.
24th of August
- Experience street food and craft beer at the Craft Beer Festival, Helsinki, Finland.
28th of July to 29th of July
- Immerse yourself in the art of light at Festival of Lights, Berlin, Germany.
6th of October to 15th of October
- Taste the best sweets in Italy at The Festival of Torrone in Cremona.
13th of November to 21st of November
- Light up your life at GLOW, Eindhoven in the Netherlands.
11th of November to 18th of November
- Tantalize your taste buds at Csaba Sausage Festival in Hungary,
2nd of October to 4th of October
- Sip on some delicious grapes at Budapest International Wine Festival, Hungary.
7th of September to 10th of September
- Witness the Cherry blossoms blooming at Mount Yoshino, Japan.
- Celebrate Diwali in Jaipur, India.
Do you love to travel? With 11Onze Viatges you can book accommodation at the best price, without stifling the travel industry.
If you liked this article, we recommend you read:
Trips for adults that will take your breath away4 min read
There are adults looking for a vacation full of peace and
Where to change money when travelling?2 min read
Before leaving on a trip, many of us wonder whether we should
Celebrem que ho pensis així, Pere!!!
Moltes gràcies a tu, Manel, per ser-hi i per seguir-nos!!!
Gràcies a tu, Joan, per ser-hi i per seguir-nos.
Moltes gràcies, Jordi!!!
Moltes gràcies, Carles!!!
Moltes gràcies, Núria!!!