Sustainable water filter
Save without giving up the essentials
Sustainable water filter | 79.99 €
Screw it to your tap and start saving!
- Great tasting water
- Includes 1 tap filter and 4 refills, each lasting 3 months, very easy to change.
- Certified by independent laboratories
- Free delivery by Tapp Water in 1-3 working days.
- We’re so sure you’ll like it, you can try it for 45 days.
🏠 THE BEST WATER, AT YOUR HOME!
You will receive a pack with the EcoPro filter and 4 refills, so you can change it every 3 months. The filters are made of 70% coconut shells. How does it work?
- Healthy and good tasting water thanks to ultra-advanced 5-stage microfiltration technology with activated carbon.
- Capable of filtering more than 100 substances, including lime. Designed so that the filtered water retains all the healthy minerals: calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
- Instant filtration: it only takes 15 seconds to filter 1 litre of water. Each refill consists of an activated carbon block, capable of filtering up to 1200 litres of water, and offers a maximum shelf life of 3 months.
- Easy installation – no tools required. Install the filter in less than 2 minutes on all standard taps, and with adapters if needed. Easily switch from filtered to unfiltered water with a single-handle lever.
- Visual reminder: the filter lid has a visual calendar where you can mark when it is time to change the cartridge. For uninterrupted water quality.
- Dimensions: 12.4 cm x 7.4 cm x 10.9 cm
- Weight: 363 g
- Thread diameter: 22 mm
A + B. The filter housing + handle (filtered/non-filtered) are made of ABS and PC plastic, free of toxic substances like BPA and phthalates, and made of natural raw materials.
C. The casing is the part that covers the refill (carbon block) and which has to be stored and reused every time a new refill is put in. This part is also made of ABS and PC plastic, free of toxins such as BPA and phthalates.
D. The refill (carbon block), the part that filters the water, is made of coconut shells (70%) which biodegrade in CO₂ and water, and UHMW (30%) which is inert and stable and does not spread in marine life. Two small pieces of silicone are also used to ensure that the carbon block stays in place, guaranteeing maximum filtration efficiency. These break down into amorphous silica, carbon dioxide, and water.
Tapp Water uses ultra-advanced 5-stage microfiltration technology with activated carbon in its refills.
- Filtration rate: 4 l/min. or 15 seconds to fill one litre
- Refill expiry: after 3 months from first use
- Filtration capacity of refill: up to 1200 litres (approx. 13 litres/day) for 3 months
- Density of a carbon block: 1-2 µm (microns)
- Substances filtered: +100
The activated carbon block, made from coconut shell, is able to absorb chemical, gaseous, metallic, and organic elements due to its microscopic structure and a highly porous surface.
When tap water passes through the filter, contaminants are retained in the spherical particles of the activated carbon, such as lime, chlorine (responsible for bad taste), microplastics, sand, rust and sediment, lead, mercury, salmonella, legionella, pesticides, herbicides, drug residues, nitrates, and more than 100 other substances.
The result is clean, filtered water, ready to drink.
It is certified by independent laboratory testing.
The EcoPro filter with 5-stage filtration is tested according to NSF-42, NSF-53, and NSF-244 and filters/removes more than 100 potential substances from tap water and reduces more than 30.
The ShowerPro filter, with 4-stage filtration, has been tested according to NSF/ANSI 177 to remove more than 70 substances.
Tapp Water is tested and certified annually by independent accredited laboratories to ensure quality and proper operation:
All Tapp Water products undergo stringent quality testing before being shipped to customers and therefore, Tapp Water offers a one-year warranty on the following products:
- EcoPro faucet filter
- ShowerPro shower filter
This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This means that if the filter breaks due to defects in materials and workmanship, Tapp Water will replace the product and send you a new one.
If the claim is valid, the product is under warranty, and has been returned under the established procedure, Tapp Water will replace the defective product free of charge.
If it is determined that the problem is not covered by Tapp Water’s warranty, you will be notified and informed of the service or replacement alternatives available. The warranty period will not be extended if the product has to be replaced. The warranty does not cover damage caused by customers.
If you have any questions or queries regarding your order, you can email [email protected].
Our supplier, Tapp Water, is confident that you will be completely satisfied with your new filter, but if you are not, you have 45 days from the date of purchase to return the product. We will reimburse you for the return shipping costs, provided it is within the warranty period, in the following cases:
- Manufacturing faults or defects.
- Low quality.
- Incompatibility with your tap or system.